Here are some things to know before you visit us that will make your appointment go smoother, faster and result in fewer errors. The first and most important thing to know is that building, remodeling and repair can be stressful, but always rewarding.
- If you have blue prints, by all means bring them!
- We work with walk in customers, but making an appointment assures you will get undivided attention.
- Plan ahead. Most of the items we sell are ordered specifically for you. Delivery can range from days to weeks. Your salesman can give you an estimate, but it is just an estimate. It is best not to schedule your installer until you have your merchandise in hand and have inspected it. The Customer that tries to synchronize global manufacturing, common carrier shipping, and their installers schedule with an upcoming party will tear their hair out. Keep a sense of humor and you will have a completed project to be proud of!
- Bring along photos or websites of products or styles you like. It is much easier to communicate with pictures rather than words.
- It can be expensive to change your mind. Most of our suppliers charge restock fees to return products. Knowing what you want will reduce your stress not your bank account.
- Measure twice and then go back and check your measurements.